Monday, November 17, 2008

OK, sorry for the lack of posts

So Saturday, I took some chili out to Amherst and watched the Buckeyes game with some friends at the hunt club my friend belongs to. The weather was too ugly to shoot a round of skeet, so we just hung out and talked about old times.

Went to Dave's in the evening and jumped on the roller coaster. Bottom line...an $8 loss for the night. I only had $55 for the cash game (after finishing 10th or 11th in the tourney. no cards) and that immediately went bye-bye. So I borrowed $100 from Dave and built it up to over $300, then lost about $100 calling down Dave who hit his kicker with some kinda crap. I tilted a bit and gave some more away after that. I just cant figure out how I am playing differently there than at a $1-2 or 2-5 game. I do think I need to be a bit more aggressive and raise more often when someone bets out and I have what I think is a better hand. I also should have quit when I was ahead too. Live and learn. Or not.

Spent a lot of Sunday downloading movies online, and pirating a few I had rented via Netflix. Packed up a laptop I bought on Craigslist for $40 from a pawn shop and sold on eBay for $160. Nice little profit. There are a couple of others I am looking at as well that I may resell. Pays for poker.

No comments: