Monday, December 3, 2012

The new phone's here! The new phone's here!


Played at H2's last week. Stayed too long. Played fine and was up almost $400. Didn't listen to my little man. Got AA cracked, made a couple bad calls, chased a couple draws that whiffed. Lost $75 on the night.

Got the new phone. It's BAD ASS! Only issue is slow 3G speeds and the 4G LTE network in the CLE area is gonna be a while. Hmmm...what to do. I know one thing, this thing blows the iPhone away. It does some really slick stuff. Oh, and I got it for $48 ($148 but I got a $100 gift card from Wal Mart) Got my mom a Google Nexus 7 with that. 32GB model for $249.

Weather has been decent again. 50's and 60's lately. I'll take it all winter long.

Saw Killing Them Softly over the weekend. I really liked it. Brutal scene with Ray Liotta. Interesting, great dialogue, and had a very cool look and feel, but the end was rather abrupt. Kinda like this blog post.

No comments: