Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cash cash


Played a short while at Hip's last Tues night, lost with AQ to Colin's 66. Flop was AQ6. Few hands later, flopped a set to Rao's flush on the turn. Down $280, I opted for the Shoe. Played less than 2 hours on a single buy-in, and cashed $1138. Biggest cash game win there so far. I think my previous was around $340. So, made for a profitable evening. 

Last week's Craigslist find! Got a 37" Olevia LCD TV for $75! Some guy in Avon Lake was remodeling his man-cave, and just bought a nice 60" TV and didn't need the other. Brand new house. I was first to respond, gave it a good once-over, and plunked down the cash. The guy said he got like 60 emails about it. Yeah, because it was worth at least $200. Put it into Caprice's bedroom, and though we rarely watch TV in there, it'll be great for lazy movie nights or for the kids.

Super Bowl wasn't much fun, I was rooting for San Fran.

No comments: