Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Lenovo Yoga for work



Nice and fast compared to my old machine, and I'm typing this post on it. Decent keyboard for an ultrabook, but I'm REALLY not impressed with the touchpad, although I haven't tweaked it yet. On screen keyboard is better than expected. Just got it yesterday, so I've been loading software and getting ready to actually do some work on it...all while working on 3 other laptops sitting around my desk.

I connected it to a 24" monitor I brought from home and it runs at full HD.

Review here. 

Gonna take it to Cali with me and try to use it in tablet mode as much as possible. That should give me a better idea on how well it works.

I've also connected a USB NIC adapter, which will allow me to connect to the Gb wired LAN at work. I'll need that kind of speed, and I can also take it with me to troubleshoot connection issues. Should make me much more mobile/agile around the district but I need to remember to start lugging it around!


No comments: