Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lowest weight in almost 20 years (?) ...I think.


It's been a long time since I weighed 176 lbs. Probably close to 20 years. When I got an IT/desk job where I sit a lot, I started packing on the pounds. Then I quit smoking 7 years ago and it got even worse. I used to WANT to weigh more, but that's when I was around 160 and thin as a rail. Even at 176, I still have a bit of a gut, though it's not nearly as noticeable as it was several months ago. My goal was 177 lbs, but I am thinking 170 should be OK, and if I can tighten up my abs and arms, 180 isn't terrible either. Just need to maintain where I am and keep up the healthier eating and exercise. I am worried about the cold weather months, since I can't bike 100 miles/month in the snow. Need to figure it out and keep fit. I have biked 200 miles since 5/1.


No comments: