Monday, January 28, 2008

Ken's tourney

Not much to report. I played well for 2 hours, until that little pill that Tina gave me kicked in. Then for some reason I thought it necessary to push with a 3-5 suited. Oops. Still a good time. 1 week until my day of fun. Chili, RISK, and poker, among other things. Happy times!

Then it's off to C-bus for the Super Bowl. I'll be there for work until Wed next week. I may take a quick trip to Argosy while I'm there. I can get there in 2 hours. I've always done well there.

I hung around Ken's and waited for Tina, who cashed. Well done missy. We sat in the car by her house and talked until the wee hours. I was a little wasted, so I talked her head off, lol.

Got an email from DJ Paul...he's now at Cleats in Lakewood on Wed nights. Looks like we'll be checking them out this week. Warren/Detroit...right down by my old homestead. We'll be taking first in the music trivia contest of course.

1 comment:

hiphop said...

hey who won kens tourney?????