Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tradesman report


No one has respect for getting drunk anymore. The entire meeting consisted of me, JC, and Slacks. Me and JC got  burgers and Slacks FINISHED an entire paprikas and a salad. Nice hand sir, well done. Now go home and purge.

I had a tiny little 6 champagnes. What a pussy. 40 is catching up to me I guess. That's OK, I still fuck like I'm 39. And a half. JC had a lovely Sapphire martini and still managed to complain. I didnt see anything left in the glass when he was done though. Hmmm...

Not much talk about the AZ property deal without TK, so I guess we put it off for now. No worries, there were plenty available.

Hiphop said "I've been out late all week". My reply: "Dude, it's only Wednesday". This coming from the guy that gets pulled over daily after consuming 8-10 drinks and gets let go with a warning. Must be the sunglasses.

Gonna try to add a pic of Slacks' empty plate. Wish me luck. Looks like that may be it at the top. 

No comments: