Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend




Went out for a bike ride Friday night (skipped out on the BBJ tourney, I know) and ended up at my crazy cousin's, about 4 miles from home. We hung out and tipped a few, and I left about 11pm. Riding a bike isn't as easy as you think after you've knocked back a few beers. In addition, I had a backpack with me with water, rain gear, etc. I stuck to the sidewalks as best I could, and it took a lot longer, but I made it OK.

Saturday me and Alesha went canoeing with her family down at Mohican. The river was packed with people by 11am. We got back and rode some go-carts and ate lunch. Decent time.

Sunday...naps, steaks on the grill. That's about it. That's what Sundays are for.

Monday, I found out that there is now eReader for the iPhone! installed the program, logged in, and downloaded all 30 of the books I've purchased. I also added 2 more...Crime Beat by Michael Connelly, and Catch Me If You Can the book that inspired the movie. Crime Beat is excellent so far. Basically news stories the author covered as a reporter that were inspiration for novels he wrote. eReader, for me, makes the iPhone a much better device. I read a lot and it's a hell of a lot easier to read a book on my phone instead of lugging one around.

No comments: