Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting sick but feeling good


Coming down with a cold, ugh. But, the last few colds I've had have been shorter and less severe than in the past. Certainly due partly to quitting smoking I'm sure. I've also been taking zinc supplements, which I think are helping too. I've been eating healthy the last 10 days. Lots of fruits/veggies. I'm down 5 lbs, sleeping better, dreaming crazy things, and I've been feeling creative, like my brain is firing on all cylinders, like it's supposed to. I'd been feeling so foggy and sluggish. I'm now taking down notes on some great ideas, mostly for the food truck. I'm not looking to do this overnight. Gonna stash some cash, build a plan, schmooze some investors (friends), and try to actually do it right. Although it's not going to make me rich and I don't plan to quit my job, I think it does have potential to grow into something very cool.

I am also putting a list of stuff to do on our west coast vacation this summer. Scrapped the PCH road trip all the way to Seattle. Just gonna do it from LA to SF.

Another vacation I'm taking is going to be this.

I am 100% dead set on doing this. Sounds like a total blast. Caprice probably can't get the time off, so I may have to recruit Fish or someone from the poker group, but I want to do it. Only thing that worries me is that it will probably get chilly at night and starting off in the mornings might be tough for me in the cold air, but I'll figure something out.

G Love and Special Sauce show tonight at HOB! Looking forward to it.

No comments: