Friday, January 4, 2013

Starving


Ugh...hungry. Sticking with 1800 calories the last couple days. Went a bit over on day 2, but anything less than even 2000 is good for me. I bet I ate close to 3000 calories a day over the past year. Got some great exercise over the summer but ZERO since probably October aside from a few hikes.

I lost almost 30lbs a couple years ago. Was within 5 lbs of my target weight (177lbs) somewhere around May. Hit my target in the weeks after my dad died. I barely ate the week of his funeral, but that wasn't good for me either.

Couple things that will help me out...brown bagging it to work, laying off the cheese and chips when I eat at Subway, drinking only water, and choosing fruits or veggies for snacks. I'll be eating pickles like a mad man.

My Fitness Pal

1 comment:

Ryan Rufe said...

Good to see you're on the right track, Rich. You're motivating me to do the same and get back to where I was at the beginning of last year. My Fitness Pal is a great app. Keep it up!