Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone


I stopped by the Elyria AT&T store to pick up the new iPhone this morning, and the line was about 60 deep. I got there around 8:10. The store opened at 8. 10 minutes later, the manager comes out to tell everyone they were sold out. WTF? They sold like 20 of them. They didnt expect to sell more??

So I went to the North Olmsted store and the line was much shorter, but they sold out just as I walked up. I paid for mine and put in the order. It will be here Tues or Wed next week. It is quite a bit slimmer than the original, which I'm glad I held off buying. My Treo still rocks, but I'm having problems with the sound (which I can fix for $12) and I'm just ready to upgrade. I had the Treo for 3 years. It'll be cool to watch movies on my phone. I already converted some stand-up comedy (Brian Regan) to MP4 to view on it.

No comments: