Monday, January 25, 2010

No poker last week

Didn't get a chance to hit the new Gemini Club last week. I left my bank card in an ATM, and once the machine sucks it up, it becomes property of Diebold Corp (the company that makes the voting machines where they sell elections to the highest bidder) and you cannot get it back. My bank is all online (ING Direct) so I can't jsut walk in with my ID and pull out money. I think I'm gonna ask for a spare card.

Just got my new card this afternoon, so I'll be headed that way this week for sure. Probably play a tourney and some cash.

I'm down 14 lbs, to 189!

I'll be cooking an award-winning batch of chili this Friday night.

2 comments:

Chan said...

Rich, just because you are losing weight doesn't mean you are healthier. You have to lose weight naturally not by cutting out your diets. I mean good diet is important in losing weight meaning don't eat junk stuff, eating more healthy etc.. but it doesn't mean skipping food all together. I don't want to see a male version of diapyxislow by the summer.

Blogger #722346B said...

Huh?