Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holy smokes what a weekend!

Good times, good times.

Had a great Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon with Caprice. Just stayed in Friday night. Talked her into the HTC EVO and a new Sprint contract, and she seems pretty happy with it. Nice freaking phone. I'm pretty sure I'm going Android when my contract is up, provided I can still get my favorite podcasts.

Saturday, she and I met some of the CPMG gang for drinks at Quaker Steak before going to Dave's. She just kinda hung out and watched a while. I'll teach her how to play sometime soon and get her into the donkaments over there. I ended up making the final table and finished 8th or 9th. Played well overall. Got lucky once with 99 against Reigler's 10-10. I also called a huge river bet by Gary at my first table. I had AQ-high to his J-high. Ship it. He doesn't seem to have the ability to slow down.

I ended up going out with 10's vs JJ.

Went to a great Browns game Sunday. Great win. Good times. Christmas Ale.

Tonight... Melt Bar and Grilled in Lakewood! Graham's party and the Browns-Jets game this weekend. Caprice will be joining me for all the festivities. She'll get to listen to me and Graham tell 25-year old stories. Woo! We're having a blast together, she's very cool.

No comments: