Thursday, November 18, 2010

Upcoming weekend

Looking to be another fun weekend. Harry Potter on Friday with Caprice and her kids. Movie is getting great reviews so far.

Leaving early on Saturday for DC. Gonna visit Dohar and my other friend Sean. Dinner/drinks Saturday night, Sunday brunch, maybe a little sight-seeing, then headed home. Sounds like I'll be getting football updates via the internet during the ride back.

I have put a $50 tourney on the CPMG calendar for my place on 12/11. Dave's taking Dec/Jan off, so I'll pick up a little slack. Already 5 on the wait list. Cash game to follow. Who knows if I'll even have a 'roll for it. Might have to float a loan just to play. I am due for a run though. Need to build something to play with.

I'm still wanting to have a very small stakes dealer's choice, and I am working with Dave on Chili Cookoff details. Looking like 2/5/2011...$50 tourney. We will surely need judges. I am hoping for 10 entrants again this year, that was a great turnout last year. Do I need to remind everyone who won?

We took my mom out for a birthday dinner this week. Went to Vieng's Asian Bistro at Crocker Park. Excellent Asian food. They pretty much cover all of Asia, from sushi to noodles to traditional Chinese stuff. Fresh ingredients. Good stuff.

No comments: