Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day weekend






Great weekend! Hit up the man-date on Friday for Hangover 2. Not bad considering it was almost an exact copy of the first one. Champps for pre and post movie drinks.

Saturday afternoon, we did a bike ride at Carlisle Reservation and hit some serious mud.

Saturday night was the team tourney and cookout at Dave's. Despite what I thought was a solid performance, 3 Stacks of Low Society just couldn't hold on. I actually lasted longest despite being pretty hammered. The beer was going down pretty easy. I somehow managed a $594 win in the cash game. I did my best to donk it off.

Sunday we went to Caprice's family's trailer out on the lake in Huron. Great place to go and hang out. Cooked out and watched a nice storm roll in.

Caprice and I did almost 20 miles on the towpath on Monday, followed by a late lunch at Winking Lizard in Peninsula. Came home and grilled some killer pork chops.

Trying to figure out a night for a 2-table, $20 tourney that Caprice can play in, along with another $.25-.25 NL cash game, or maybe even a $1-1 LIMIT game to help get her feet wet.

I'm also definitely doing another no-max night sometime in June, probably a weeknight where we'll call it around 1:00 am.

We're doing a long weekend in DC from 6/10-6/14, should be fun. Gonna visit Sean, maybe Dohar, see some sights, and do some biking.

No comments: