Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OMG


Last night (actually more like very early this morning) I experienced the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. About every couple months, my knee seems to lock up in the middle of the night while I'm asleep, usually on my side. Moving it just a little hurts like hell, but I have to move it a little at a time to get it back to normal. Then it's OK after that. Well this morning was the first time in quite a while that I'd had the problem, but holy shit did it hit me hard.

Moving my knee just a little was the most intense pain I've ever felt. It was a 10 on the 10 scale, and no matter how I positioned it, it was hell, so I had no choice but to keep trying to flex it, although I thought a couple times about calling 911. I was pretty much screaming in pain which freaked out Caprice and my dog.

I did manage to finally get my leg extended and was able to get up, but the pain was so intense it gave me a killer headache and made me nauseous. It was so bad I took a few hours off this morning to get it together.

I think I'll have to get it checked out if it gets that bad again. Before, I figured I could deal with it every few months, but now with the pain that bad...not so much.

No comments: