Monday, March 10, 2008

Another weekend recap

Thursday

The weekend started on Thursday last week. I went out to dinner/drinks with some old friends. We got trashed and laughed our asses off.

Friday

The snow started in late morning, and didnt stop until about midnight on Saturday night. I stayed at home Friday...cooked and surfed the net. Freaking nuts man! Totally gonzo.

Saturday

Got to run around a little in the snow. Had to pick up my grandfather's nurse from across town so she could take care of him, then run my dad around to a few stores. Almost got run off the road by a snow plow.

Sunday

Not much at all. Open house scheduled for today got canceled. I cooked up some stuffed peppers and ate all day. Took the dog outside to kick snow in her face a few times. Crashed fairly early.

No comments: