Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend


Thursday night, I met Slacks and JC for some chow and a few beers at Southside. Tried to talk them into coming to see Glenn Schwartz again, but I had to go alone. Oh...almost forgot, this was all right after driving off the lot in my new car. Check out the pic. I like it so far, but it may turn out to be a little small for my needs.

Anyway, I went to Hoopples for a while and later joined Gross, Paoli, and friends at Paoli's place. We partied until pretty late.

Played the rebuy tourney at Dave's on Saturday. Decided to quit after 3 rebuys and getting my AA cracked by Bill's set of 10's (after I slow-played and he went all-in...how could you ask for more?), but it was a fun tournament. DP was first to rebuy but went on a run where he stacked player after player, amassing a huge stack. He didn't cash of course.

No comments: