Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Friday Eve, ghost hunting, Saturday poker, and Easter Sunday




Happy birthday Slacks

Thursday night was Slacks' b-day so we all met up at Hoopple's for dinner/drinks. Mostly drinks. It was me, JC, Slacks, TK, Con and a friend, and even the lovely Gail from The Tradesman.
That's a picture of her ass there. Purely unintentional. Entertainment by Glenn Schwartz. It was my first time seeing Glenn, and what a treat it was. He is freaking fantastic. Here's a little info on him here.

We drank pretty heavy, ate some cake, and I had a $100 bar bill in my pocket the next day. Sure sign of a great evening.

Good Friday ghost hunt

Nothing says "I'm a devout Christian" like ghost hunting on one of the holiest days in Christianity. The drive was really the best part. Saw a shitload of flooding. Not much in the way of ghostly-ness. My brother got a strange pic in nearly the same place as before, with nearly the same result.
I think his camera just sucks. Anyway, I crashed around 1:45 alone in the room.

Saturday at Dave's

Didn't place in tourney. Lost in cash game. Ramadan!!!!

Easter Sunday

I make great fucking mashed potatoes. The best Jerry, the best!

No comments: