Monday, April 14, 2008

Ugh...


Went to Dave's on Saturday. Even talked Fish into coming. I lasted a bit longer than he did but busted a little less than halfway through the field. Ran into AA a couple times. Made 1 bad call vs. Data that cost a ton of chips. Played OK overall. Check out the pic of the early cash game. Now those are degenerates. They're sitting on the floor.

Cash game sucked. Ran into AA 2-3 more times. Cracked them once. Hip Hop had them twice against me, or was it 3 times? I flopped a set of 4's the first time and he turned his set to stack me. I won with some junk hand (4-5 I think).

Vegas awaits. 11 days. Slacks tells me that Venetian now has an afternoon buffet in the poker room. I may have to hit up Noodle Asia anyway. It's almost a tradition now. A couple things I want to do...Stratosphere. Cheap blackjack. Late night $1-2 with the drunks at IP. Anything outside would be great. I've had cabin fever for months.

No comments: