Monday, April 21, 2008

The weekend never ends






Yawn...Mondays suck! But you know it was a great Saturday night if you still feel like shit on Monday morning. :)

Thursday at Bar Louie was a good time. We ate a bunch of tater tots and drank heavily. There was even a tot-eating contest. Pics to follow. Ended up being me, Slacks, JC, TK/Krina, Gail, Hip, and Homeless Sam even showed up. Thanks Hip for picking up the tab. Check out the pics. Skinny kid looked like McLovin. 

Friday was uneventful. I came really close to stopping out to Adam's cash game, but decided against it at the last minute. Keeping the $$ for Vegas in 4 days.

Saturday, I hauled the bike out to the towpath and started heading south. About 2 miles in, I stopped to take a pic of some wood ducks (which flew off before I got a chance), but I'm glad I did because I noticed the lovely hissing sound of my rear tire going flat. I immediately turned around and headed back to the car before it was fully flat. I put the bike back into the car and headed into Peninsula to Century Cycles where I got it repaired while I had a sandwich at the Winking Lizard next door. I then continued south for about an hour when I felt the first drops of rain, so I decided that was far enough for today. It was coming down pretty good by the time I got back to the trailhead, but I brought my raincoat so no biggie.

Went to Dave's and ran into AA again. 3 times! Those were about the only hands I played too, and I hit something on each one. Hopefully that streak is coming to an end. I didnt stay for the cash game because there were so few people there due to the big tourney at Ken's. Highlight of the night was snapping this pic of asscrack at the table next to me. Sick!

So after Dave's I hit the bars and ran into quite a few people I hadn't seen in a long time...Bob Smith, Ray Shreffler, Yvonne Cox,  Jason Christo... Lots of laughs, had a blast. Stayed up way too late and slept most of Sunday away.

No comments: