Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas


I'm writing this post in the car on our way back from C-bus. Went down to visit the in-laws and nephews. Hooked them with some serious toys.

My apologies for not posting as often as I should. I'll get back to semi-regular posts ASAP. I've been busy at work, sick, and had a death in the family. Now I am on vacation until 1/5.

Poker has been uneventful as if late, no cashes in the tourneys and still can't win at $1 cash games. Still undefeated at $1-2 since Sept, so that and the tourney cashes have kept my bankroll in the black. I'm hoping to get to mountaineer this week. I am also going to read some basic Omaha strategy for the mixed tourney at Dave's tomorrow. I got pretty deep in the last one I played, and in fact did best at Omaha.

Last week at Daves I made 10th place after playing well after being nearly felted by players that cannot fold. Then I push against Chan's raise and he wakes up with KK vs my pocket 10's. Oh well. Chan had a monster lead yet barely made 4th. Mailman defeated Pyxis heads-up for the win.

No comments: