Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still undefeated at Hip's

Decided to let the heater roll last night and headed to Hip's to play the $1-2 cash game. My first table was pretty lame and after rebuying early I hovered between down $100 and up $100. I gave Con a nice chunk of change on one hand, but dont remember the specifics at the moment. Something like middle pair on flop then open-ender, then hitting my kicker for 2-pair (or tripping up) only to be hit with a straight....or something to that effect.

Anyway, there wasn't much money at that table so as soon as a seat opened up at the main table I jumped on it. Uncle Bob, Charlie (still playing every pot together), Gross, Hip...there was some action on this table. Ended up calling UB down with bottom pair, getting open-ended on the turn, and finally hitting on the river. I also flopped a flush on him for a big pot. Superior play rules the evening. Hey, a win is a win, right? I am still ahead of Slacks in $$ won this year for sure. Talk all you want about my skill, but the bottom line is what counts. :)

No comments: