Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend update

No love at Ken's this weekend. Lost 2/3 of my stack with 2-pr vs the nut straight. All over after that. Played almost 4 hours and was doing well up to that point.

That was all the poker I played this weekend. I recently bought a 24" monitor for my PC and have been playing a couple of games. Call of Duty 4 and Half Life 2. Half Life is like 6-7 years old and still looks better that COD, and plays perfectly smooth at full 1920x1080 resolution. Put a new Sound Blaster card into my machine also, so the sound really kicks. I haven't upgraded my desktop PC in like 6-7 years, so it's pretty exciting. A computer geek is supposed to have all the latest gear, and I have been lacking in that department, although my laptop is pimped out pretty nicely.

Got my new TV late last week as well, which also looks great connected to my laptop. Surfing Craigslist on a 42" screen rocks!! Thank you Nautica donks!!!

Hopefully, I can make it down there this week and turn this little losing streak around.

No comments: