Friday, October 9, 2009

Night of the Donkeys

Doug Poker said it just as he was leaving..."sometimes, the donkey gets you" At least he was smart enough to leave.

Ouch...lost a shitload last night. Started out by hitting a few hands and going up a hundo, then a few gamble-calls with flush/straight draws got me 3 buy-ins deep.

Here are a few examples of a few big hands where the donkeys reigned supreme:
tried to stack one guy when I flopped trip 5's with A-5. He had 2-5, I knew I had him kicked...deuce on the river.

Top pair, open-ender...tried to stack another idiot that was trying to give away his stack...he had bottom pair and a gutshot...calls off his stack and hits his 2nd pair. The list goes on.

Just an ugly night. Of course, the suckouts led to a bit of tilt, which cost me even more. Got my stack in with QQ and ended up against AA and KK. K on the flop, then running diamonds to give AA the nut flush, and I got 2nd nuts. Only the guy with KK had me worried. The other moron was calling HUGE bets with shit like J8 offsuit.

Didn't hit a single open-ender or flush draw either.

Just one of those nights.

No comments: