Saturday, September 15, 2012

Going back to the iPhone



iPhone 5 has a bigger screen, as I'm sure you probably know. My tired old eyes can't handle the 3.5" screen of the old model, but the new one looks good. Not having to sync with my PC is another reason I'm going back. REALLY got used to it with the Evo 4G. I still think Android is a better looking OS, but lately the bugs have been driving me nuts.

Battery life is gonna be better with the new model as well. Right now I get between 3 and 6 hours per charge and carry 4 spare batteries. I'll buy an external power source for the iPhone, but it should last close to a day.

Only thing that worries me is the glass. You never see cracked Androids. Mine has almost no scratches. I hate putting a clunky, fat cover on such a finely crafted device.

OH! The awful movie I was trying to think of was Cosmopolis. Bad. Really bad. I don't see why it got such great reviews. It was different, sure, but I honestly came really close to falling asleep a few times.

One of these days I'll also play some poker again. Just been busy trying to enjoy what's left of the nice weather. Heading out Sunday morning with Fish on a 40 mile bike ride.

Tomorrow, I get to cook 100 steaks at a steak fry. Fun fun fun.

No comments: