Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Great weekend

Kickball league party on Friday, biked down through Black River Reservation on Saturday afternoon to Ray's grandson's 1st b-day party. Lots of old friends there. Saw an interesting movie Sat night...The Imposter. Actually a documentary disguised as a movie, but really good nonetheless. Oh, and we stopped by the Lorain Greek festival before the movie to get a gyro.

Browns game Sunday. I would rather not talk about it.

Went to see Mike Birbiglia's Sleepwalk With Me last night at the Cedar Lee, another good movie. His standup act is really good too. Had dinner at Indian Delight near 65th/Detroit. We also went to the Cedar Lee last weekend to see a movie I can't even remember the name of. It was that bad.

Speaking of standup, I've been tossing some material together and I'm seriously thinking about doing 5 minutes at an open mike night. Aaron Pearl has been doing it for a couple months now, at it looks like fun. I should probably ready the book Successful Stand Up Comedy again. I read it about 15 years ago.

No comments: