Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Upcoming movie

Cloud Atlas looks really good. Best picture good. Watch the extended trailer. I'm gonna have to pick up the book as soon as I finish this one.

I've also recently discovered the Stella Culinary School podcast. Free videos on basic cooking skills and techniques. I'm brushing up on stuff I know and learning all sorts of new stuff. Pressed fingerling potatoes coming soon! I still want to open a small pasta house someday. Basically anything with noodles...stirfry, lo mein, beef tips with egg noodles, spaghetti and meatballs, linguini and clam sauce, you name it. Or, maybe just Italian, who knows. I'd do base sauces from scratch, a couple of noodle soups (my minestrone is the absolute best), cold summer pasta salads, and maybe 2 different house salads.

No comments: