Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend update


Ingenuity Fest on Friday. Awful location, the bridge was so much cooler and accessible. Lots of people selling wares and not much in the way of art.

Cooked almost 200 steaks on Saturday. Felt like I was back in a chef uniform. Only had 2 reheats, which is pretty good, especially since we were cooking over charcoal. Went home at almost midnight and cooked stuffed peppers. Got some local produce that was bursting with flavor. Green and medium hots.

Morning bike ride with Fish was fun. We ended up doing over 50 miles, and barely made it back for kickoff. Not that it mattered, the Browns lost. 2 games in and season is over. The new bike is a little scary on wet pavement. I need to wear my helmet.

I've got another steak fry tomorrow at Mike's gun club. Maybe I'll win something.

No comments: