Saturday, June 14, 2008

Update! Tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries

Sorry for not updating this week. I was stranded in a broken down truck most of Sunday, went to training for work on Monday and Tuesday, then my laptop at work took a dump on me on Wednesday, and I've been busy getting it up and running the last few days. Now yesterday, my phone died. I have a backup that's also on its last legs. I just need to make it a few more weeks until iPhone 3G comes out. I love technology. Speaking of which, work's been kicking my ass lately. We'll be getting in new equipment in a few weeks. Luckily, only about 75 new PC's this summer, but I have a boatload of software updates to do. Job security.

So that was my week in a nutshell. Last Friday at TK's was a good time but I donked out a bit too fast. I was catching great hands too. I even had quads (for like the 3rd time in 2 weeks) and was hoping there'd be no bad beat, but it came soon thereafter.

July 19th for the CPMG 5th anniversary party...be there!

No comments: