Monday, January 12, 2009

An evening with the Meats







Went out for some grub for Meats' birthday last week. ERock and Danielle stopped by as well as Slacks, Hip, Dohar, and Twitch. Ate some wings and a tuna sandwich that was pretty good. I ordered "hot" wings and there wasn't much bite to them at all.

Didn't do much in the way of poker over the weekend. Friday it snowed like crazy and my little Eclipse sucks in the snow, so I didn't chance going to TK's. Glad I didn't anyway, I am hearing the grisly details of the gamblefest it turned out to be. Nguyen showed up and dropped a ton of dough in fine fashion. Paoli cracked Jeremy's AA with 7-2 after calling $25 preflop...the list goes on. That aint poker.

No game at Dave's, but Julie hosted her first tourney(s) on Sat and Sun. Hopefully everyone behaved like human beings so she'll continue to host. Thanks Julie! Looking forward to plating at your place.

So Saturday was a blast digging out my 120' driveway...woo hoo! No snow blower for me, just blood, sweat, and tears.

No comments: