Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hip Hop is a dick


NH sir.

So Hip calls me with BOTTOM pair after I laid out what should have appeared to be a nice value bet. Well done. It was a prefect setup for later when the board was something like AA66x, and I had 99 in my hand. Hip was nice enough to pay me off with QUEEN HIGH. :)

Hip is now on my list of unbluffables, along with folks like Fireman Frank, Jamie, Ryan Sadd, drunken TK, Jack T-way, and Tony the Zombie guy. I don't think Tony could tell you what day it is, let alone lay down bottom pair to a pot-sized bet.

3 comments:

diverjoules said...

Man don't take this the wrong way, but if you tried bluffing that many ppl in one session, maybe they just caught on that you were in a bluffing frenzy... Just a thought.

Blogger #722346B said...

Really didn't bluff much on Saturday night. Hip just always catches me. I'm just messing with him. He wanted to make the blog after that hand so I snapped the pic and posted the "Hip is a dick" caption from my phone.

I bluff a lot less than people think.

Blogger #722346B said...

Speaking of bluffs...Meats got Ryan Sadd (of all people) to lay down KJ on a KKxx board when he check-raised Ryan on the turn. Beautiful bluff by Meats who showed 88 to pour some salt in his wound.