Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick update


Heading to MI for a few days of training and poker tonight...wish me luck.

Saw G Love and Special Sauce again on Thursday night. Great show, but the acoustics at the HOB just suck ass. What an awful venue.

Last 2 cash games have been losses. Didn't play well on Wed and got sucked out all night on Saturday. Flopped nuts a couple times only to get beat down the stretch. Adam was there and I made a couple great calls against him, but he later sucked out. No way he was folding his 2 pair. Oh well, I'll get it back in Detroit, or the next time Adam plays. He bluffs more than just about anyone at the table.

For some reason, I thought the bounty tourney was last weekend but was 2 weeks off. Duuuuhh...

Lot of money on the table. I banked and everything worked out. No $500 shortages on my watch.

Happy belated Easter to everyone. My ham turned out great. Garlic and cheddar mashed potatoes were out of this world. Check out the pot rack I installed at the new place. It's really coming along and looks great. Email invites to a housewarming and also a dealer's choice game will be coming out within a couple weeks.

No comments: