Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wed night at Dave's

Had a good time and left with a nice win. I ate too many Little Debbie swiss rolls.

Uncle Bob showed up to spice up an already out of hand cash game. There were 2 tables, and luckily mine was a bit more conservative. Grayday brought a guy that sat at our table that just handed me money all night. Gotta love that. Danny C and Tony showed up. I stacked Danny at least once. I had AK and he had K7. He couldn't lay it down. Board was something like K559J.

Although I was up about $350 at one point, I left up almost $200. I gave some back in the last round when Grayday's guest hit his kicker with K5 vs my big slick. I had AK about 6 times last night. I also missed an open-ended straight and flush draw that would have paid nicely. Oh well, profit!

My wife is visiting a friend tomorrow night so I may hit up Nautica for a few hours. Who's in?

2 comments:

hiphop said...

Probably hit Nautica right away at 4 tomorrow

Blogger #722346B said...

I'll be right behind you bro. The Friday fish fry is in full effect.