Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chan

Chan wants to play heads-up AGAIN. We'll see if he even shows up. If not, I hope he finally drops the subject.

I am certainly not making any predictions, but he is definitely the weakest of the opponents I've faced, although Eskimo at the time we played surely had room for improvement. But, it's this weakness that makes Chan a formidable opponent. He doesn't have a real grasp on the game or reality in general, which makes him unpredictable and difficult to put on a hand. I'll have to make adjustments as the game progresses, if there even is a game.

Should be a fun match either way. I just hope he'll STFU about it after it's over. I will not gloat or brag if I win, unless of course he continues with his childish needling.

I will however continue to remind everyone that he once called John Coleman's all-in, on the river, with 10-HIGH!!! Sickest call ever!! :)

Of course, JC had paired his ace. NH sir.

No comments: