Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday night drinkup



The good times continue. We started at Southside to watch the Cavs game and grab a bite. Hacker even graced us with his presence. Cavs won a nail-biter with only 6 players. Amon Ones had a career night. I bet he cant wait to play some cards. Dohar also showed up. He's going to do his best to come to Vegas with us. I hope so. No one else can stay awake with me. Sleep is for pussies.

After a couple hours at SS, we decided we needed someplace seedier. We tried the Tap House but it was packed, and hardly seedy enough for my tastes, so we headed down the road to Hoopples. Decent place in the flats. We played some darts, and I lied to E-Rock that Glenn Schwartz was playing, although I dont think he really bought it, but he and Greg stopped in for a few. It seems that if you have Coleman as your dart partner, you will lose. Hmm...

Everyone rode with me, so I did a bit of off-roading right after leaving the bar just to liven things up. Dropped everyone off at their cars about 1am, and decided after getting back to Elyria that it was too early to go home, so I went to a place around the corner and had a few more. Last Call!!! I hadn't heard those words in a while.

No comments: