Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hiphop's Tourney

Damn man! I played almost 3 hours after nearly being down to the felt and came in 2nd vs. Dennis Graham, Brian Wilson's idiot brother. I just couldnt get him to put chips into the pots where I had him beat. It was as if he could see my cards. He raises me preflop to like $1200 when the blinds are 200-400, and I re-raise him to $3600...FOLD. WTF? I had him outchipped 4-1 when we got heads-up. We went back and forth with the chip lead about 5 times, and by the time the blinds got to be 1000-2000, I was at around 8500 and couldnt catch a hand. He won 90% of all showdowns as well. Oh well, it was fun and I made a few bucks. Not bad for a 25-man tourney. The VE were 3 of the final 4 at the table, so that was sweet.

3 comments:

hiphop said...

Thanks for fucking me over in this tourney....now I have to deal with some guy i don't know that is out of state that does not want to play.

booooo

Just a Girl said...

Hip...GIVE THE TOURNEY TO RICH! :) (everyone else agrees!)

Rich..you did awesome.

Blogger #722346B said...

Hey I couldnt get him to put any chips in. Sorry man. I suck.