Thursday, February 21, 2008

Greektown pt3 ...the ride home

With me busted out and Meats lying around puking, Tina put in a final revolution at her table (she won a couple hundo) and we got ready to roll. We walked outside to wait for the valet, and Tina was counting her money. Some big fat guy comes over and gives her back the C-note she dropped on the ground. The guy then asked for a reward, and Tina obliged by handing this bastard $20. I was like, "why did you give that guy $20 just for doing the right thing?" I understand, and it was a nice thing to do, but I also added that $10 would have been OK. It's not like the guy took our order and brought us food. What's even worse is that he asked for it. Oh well, no big deal.

So we'd been on the road about half an hour when I hear something strange coming from the back seat. Meats is puking into one of the bags we picked up for him at the gas station just in case. He puked and whimpered about 6 times, filling the bag about 1/3 full. I pulled over and he chucked the bag. No video unfortunately.

He was OK for the rest of the trip. We stopped at a service plaza and me and Tina played some instant scratch-offs. I never win shit on those. Tina won like $11 for her $15 investment.

I dropped everyone off and made it home in time to watch a little TV. I love poker.

1 comment:

Just a Girl said...

You are never going to let me live that down are you. Maybe I am too nice to people.... I'm sure you will help me change my ways..lol. Funny, you didn't mention my betting into that one pot against you.... (yes, I am a donkey) :)