Friday, February 29, 2008

Thursday night out

Rushed home to get a bunch of shit together for a woman who was buying some exercise equipment from me via Craigslist. Got it all loaded on the back porch, and she doesnt show. C U Next Tuesday!!!

So I picked up Tina and we went to see No Country for Old Men. I just finished the book about a week ago, so I had to see it. Good flick, but they did skip a few parts from the book. And the ending was still kinda strange.

Stopped by Lil Fag's to drop off some money we owed to Felix and Paoli, then headed to Backstage where Tina's sister works. (we both really wanted to sit and play though) They have the best jukebox I've ever seen. All live music. Good selection too. We hung out and played video poker and other shit on the machine at the bar, and I took her home. I contemplated heading back to LF's to jump in the game and even called him, but I was tired and they were down to a single table.

Went home, slept like shit, and here I am. Just had a big lunch and ready for a nap. Aw Bob Saget!!

No comments: