Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Send me your links

If you'd like a link posted here, please add it as a comment on this thread. As long as it's fairly poker-related, I'll add it.

I highly recommend Hacker's blog, Low Limit Junkie, where he goes by the pen name Poker Jones. Hacker makes his living as a writer (What's your favorite book? Whatever it is, Hacker's literary style and prowess kick it in the balls), so he does a great job. He hasn't updated very often in recent months due to his schedule and the fact that he has a life, but browse through his archives for some entertaining stories and decent poker strategy/discussion. Too bad he doesn't drink more, I think we'd be pretty good friends.

You aren't going to find a ton of hand histories or extended discussion here. For me, this blog is more about the out-of-control life I've been living since the split with my wife. I've been living a sort of Fight Club/Leaving Las Vegas/Animal House/Fear & Loathing kind of existence lately, LOL. I even had to quit smoking just to keep up with it.

No comments: