Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tradesman


LOL...what a night. The tacos sucked. Twitch brought a game that shocks the shit out of you if you're too slow to press your button after a light goes off on this thing. It was pretty funny. TK got us all holding on and gritting our teeth through it. Hilarious.

Sometime during the night I came up with the brilliant idea of Permalube underwear. Fill it with some Astraglide and it keeps the ladies ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. I have no idea how I got there.

So Twitch left at 9 and we bought TK another drink or 2 after he said he was leaving, but at 10:30-ish it's down to me and Slacks. Coleman had just finished dinner at Hyde Park in Westlake so we talked him into joining us. So we had a few more. I had 13 High Life's on my tab before the end of the evening. On a week night. What else is new.

So, we're about to leave and we see some people going into the donut shop across the street, and I get Slacks to look up the number. I call and order 300 donuts for the bar and they tell me we can pick them up at 5 am. $157 or something like that. Sweet. They then call me back a few min later, and I nervously hit the "ignore" button on the call. Then the barmaid comes over and tells me that they called the bar and they cant make our order. Bad news man.

We leave, and I get a txt from Slacks saying JC had just been pulled over. Apparently he whipped out a get out of jail free card and was promptly released. NH sir. He did, however, shit his pants. No Wednesdays out for him for a while.

Overall, last night night was totally worth the hangover I have today. I need a nap. :)

No comments: