Friday, September 26, 2008

HipHop's Tuesday night


Quite a few new faces at Hip's on Tuesday. There were like 4 guys I'd never seen before. Check out the pic, I hadn't seen this donk in a long time either. I gave him a couple hundo...he had me outkicked on 1 hand and called my river bluff when I missed a monster draw.

I was up about $250 at my peak but cashed $140 in the positive. I knew the $250 was going to be the best I could do that night too. Gotta listen to the little man in my head. Just one of those nights where I wasn't really "on" and wasn't catching either, so any profit is good on those nights. I actually caught myself slipping into the mindset that "if I can't win $500, then I dont mind losing $200"...I've been guilty of this in the past. I managed to pull my head together and recover. I won 2 more pots then cashed out. 3-0 at Hip's, but I cant win at $.50-1.00. WTF???

I'm gonna play Dave's tourney and cash game again this weekend but if I dont win at the cash game, I'm hanging it up for a while. Saturday nights that is.

Dohar was pushing a Vegas trip. I probably cant make it at least until spring. Damn.

No comments: