Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Movie Reviews

Whatever you do, don't waste your time/money on Doomsday. Sucked ass. It's a terrible cross between Mad Max, Escape from NY, I am Legend, and 28 Days Later. Awful movie.

There Will be Blood, on the other hand, was excellent. This is a movie with the message that money cant buy happiness. Although, I'm a genuinely happy person to begin with, so a ton of money would certainly add to it. Anyway, interesting movie with great characters.

Another good one...AKA Tommy Chong. This documentary chronicles the investigation and arrest of Tommy Chong for selling glass bongs online. He was basically set up by the feds.

Shooter was pretty good if you like the action thriller.

I had to see Catch Me If You Can again recently after reading the book. Good movie, but the book is even more fascinating. There is much that the movie left out, including several other cool scams he pulled.

TV-wise, I've been watching Dexter and Californication (via Netflix of course). I got the first few episodes of The Wire but couldnt really get into it for some reason. Just seemed a bit too choreographed to me. I also just added The Sarah Conner Chronicles to my Netflix queue.

1 comment:

diverjoules said...

Thanks for updating more frequently. Helps break up my daily boredom.