Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Screw the kiddie table






I'm seriously considering not playing the cash game any more at Dave's. Too many suckouts by terrible players. This past weekend it was Fireman Frank and some new guy. No one knows how to lay down a hand. Any pair is worth $100 or more. Oh well.

Played OK in the tourney but got nowhere. Below average all night. No big hands. Tom Gross, HipHop, and Karl Tsu were there. Big tourney. Theo and Nunzio Posante the Jewish Eskimo were 1st and 2nd.

The only bright spot was I think we found a perfect match for Data. Check out the top 2 pics, they look exactly like each other. Her name is Linda and I'm pretty sure I gave her a CPMG card at St Rocco's a few weeks ago. The guy to the right of Data is the new guy that sucked out on me. Runner-runner for a flush, but he thought his A-6 high was a good all the way.

I will be watching very little football for the rest of the season, barring some miracle. Sundays are now wide open again. Call me a fair weather fan, but I think teams need to earn my viewership. They are entertainment after all. I dont watch any other TV shows that I dont find entertaining, and watching my team get their asses kicked week after week is not entertaining.

No comments: