Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday night at Dave's


2nd in the tourney, $320...not bad. Played well, got lucky, and hit some hands. All the ingredients of a tourney win. I also finished up $145 in 2 hrs of cash game. Pretty good night overall. Great tourney structure.

I'm now up almost $1500 in less than 3 weeks. I feel a heater coming on.

Part of my post from the CPMG board:

I went on a run there with AA twice (2 sets), and AK about 5 times, along with various other decent hands that played well. I won a big race vs. Dave W and got very lucky vs Father Time. I also made a pick-off sweet call vs Twitch for $4000 chips in a roughly $5500 chip pot. I called with 66, board had mostly paint and was paired. I call, Twitch mucks. NH sir. Mailman said something to the effect "I think there was some history in that call".

No comments: