Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nautica Tues

Up $950 tonight...details asap

My post from the CPMG board: There were some pretty bad players sitting down all night. I folded the best hand numerous times after donks re-raised with middle pair. Saw a bet, raise, re-raise, and 2 all-ins. The best hand was top-2. The other hands were top-top and bottom-2, on an ugly board. Wow.

I also saw pocket A's misplayed and cracked several times.

Caveman sat down around 9:30, and I immediately stacked him. I flopped the nuts (top set) with 10-10, he had a 10 as well. He can't lay down a single pair. I bet $20, got a couple callers, and he made it $120. I let him do the rest of the betting.

Stacked the "table captain" also. This idiot was trying to push everyone around, barking orders like he owned the place. He reached for chips off my stack to put in my BB, and I jumped all over him for that. He screwed up several side pots and couldn't do math worth a damn.

I was actually $500 deep and made a nice comeback. I played until the end of the night, about 6 hrs total, and left at my high point.

No comments: