Thursday, May 14, 2009

My little man...

KRAMER: Now what does the little man inside you say? See you gotta listen to the little man.
GEORGE: My little man doesn’t know.
KRAMER: The little man knows all.
GEORGE: My little man’s an idiot.

My little man is right about 90% of the time when I play poker. Unfortunately, I only listen to him about 40% of the time. But I am learning. Learning from past mistakes and learning to listen to the little man. When he tells me to cash out, he is almost dead on. He KNOWS when I am at my high water mark in chips at the table. There is almost always a point in a session where I am ahead. I am learning that if I want to make money at poker (instead of hang out with friends while playing poker), I need to cash out when the little man says I should. The little man knows all...

"Hey Kramer! Are you in?"

"You kiddin'?! You see those ladies showin'? You think they're scared?!

No comments: