Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nautica win! ...and then I gave it all back at Riegler's

Up $217 at Nautica in 2.25 hrs, then stopped by Riegler's to splash around. Quadded up on TK with A7 (flopped the boat, rivered the quads), and then slow-rolled him for laughs. Sorry man, you know I love you.

Was up around $175 at one point, then took a couple beats that tilted me slightly, so I didnt play well the rest of the night. Also, I will call any bet Grayday makes, and it's usually profitable, but he had some hands last night. He'll do stupid shit like raise it to $30 preflop when he straddles and gets a K-10 in his hand. I generally have him read like a book, and made some good reads last night, but couldn't fold.

So, final score...down $400 for the night. Ouch. That's OK, Nautica will give it back.

No comments: