Monday, June 8, 2009

Fantastic weekend






Had a great time at Mosquito Lake this weekend. Tons of laughs. Rented a pontoon boat to do some fishing, and even had a man overboard. Funniest thing I've ever seen. My friend Phil tries to make a monster cast (this is before he even popped his first beer), lost his balance, tried to grab a nylon cord attached to the canopy, and fell right out of the door and into the 3 feet of water. Trashed his phone and lost my fishing pole, although we did fish the pole back outta the water. Absolutely hilarious. You should have seen the look on his face as he was falling in.

Played some free NLHE, just screwing around, and actually accumulated a stack. You know, hitting the usual 2-3 outers.

I have a couple other stories that I'll have to tell in person for you to really appreciate. They are a bit long, but pretty funny.

Anyway, I highly recommend Mosquito Lake State Park if you are looking for a great place to camp. Only took about an hour and 20 min to get there too.

No comments: